13 March 2008

Watching Tv Styles

Raiyan loves to sit on the floor watching tv.. and he wouldnt even bulge. His latest development. Usually I worry about him watching too close as he stands by the tv set. Now, he is a big boy, he sits. He moves closer to the tv if he is at the edge of the room when he hears something good on tv... attentive.


March 11th style... auntie Ruji (nenek kali ahhhh) came to visit too that day... hehehe... OH GOD! Do you notice his butt is sitting on the floor in this picture? I mean , really sitting hahaha teturun.... kesian eh sajuk tuuu....March 12th style..... hehehe ... I have been meaning to get him a small child sofa....I cant seem find one around. Anyone knows where I can get a good comfy one?

His tail.. is still there... I will chop that off soon....

No comments: