28 February 2008

A Day in Pictures

What Mai had to do to keep her number on Mumzie's speed dial. Manual labour hahaha...she had to come equiped with her staples and staplers... wah... revealed....
My class has a 'Swear Box' , we are not allowed to take money from students but this box was prepared by a creative student called Arifah. I didnt want to discourage her enthusiastic and much anticipated idea by her friends. So far we have collected about $3 and an odd amount of $2.30. They take 50 cents per swear word! So... why $2.30? They felt like it haha.. they wanted to collect money... so funny. Not to mention, I myself have contributed err.. $1.00.. hahaha bari malu... kana saman oleh students. I got away with 'heck'once, What do you think? Is 'heck' as in what the heckkk?? considered a swear?
My new name tag... hahahah... I was sporting it the whole day.. just to be supportive. *sigh* How long will it last.... the enthusiasm.
Excited students in my ICT English class.. labih jua kamu anie eh.... ada jua meja tuu.... hehehe

No comments: