25 February 2008

Monday Blues

Monday is a no spending day for Mumzie apparently.. he he he.. well.. I dont want to spend money during the 1st day of the week....it promotes bad habit ... you dont want to spend everyday of the week and by starting on Monday, your cash flow...er... is out daily hehehe..... hehehehehe...

But.. tonight was an exception hahahahaha.... bored.... boredom got to us.... we stepped out to Jollibee oh what a jolly night twas.....

Pak Borhan and Daddy! We bumped into an old friend.. sporting a new hairdo.... hehehe... Daddy's childhood bestfriend.... he he he he... kezutan..... (hahahahahahah *grunt* *grunt* *winks*)

This bib... didnt fit baby Syazwan and baby Haiqal.. but alas.... guess who can use it! I aint happy.... I aint happy.. I dont want my son to bloat.. in fact I like him this way.. not big.... I dread the fact of him being fat. But... he is not eating well.. we try everything... he just wont eat.... that much. *sigh* I am happy with his size.... but only if he is meant to be this thin....
At 9.30pm he was still roaaaaming around the house and played by Daddy's study.... admiring his own pixies by the looks of it hehehehe...
At 10pm, he was still playing so Daddy O made a boat hehehehe.. Mumzie made.. err.. placed the fake eyes on her.. eyes.. hahaha Raiyan immitates everything now. Also, look at the small cards around him , well.... he knows which way to hold in order to fit the cards into the cardbox... if it is horizontal , he will put it down and holds it vertically, then slides it into the little cardbox. Clever smug.

No comments: