16 February 2008

Saturday Hairdo

hehehe.. There he was sitting in his baby chair , still in the car, smiling at me ... more like grinning at me... and took this pix as Daddy took him out of the car.. still in his chair hehehe... nice do.We took his car pool toy up to the room.. hehehe.. anyway he fell off the bed just minutes ago... uwaaaaaaaaaa... Daddy was busy Rc-ing and Mumzie on the laptop... he was behind Daddy, so he should take the blame for this one. Regardless of whose fault it was.. it breaks my heart to see him cry everytime.

What to do tonight? I don't know. I'm all for Coffeebeans.. hahaha.. my obsession this month. Although I took 3 inches high of paperwork home... odd sight... almost never... I was even thinking of staying.. but WHO AM I KIDDING??? hahahahaha............ I just know that I'd take them work all back to school on Monday ... heh..hehh...heh....

No comments: