11 February 2008

RL's Busy Day!

Rl's got the morning bug... this is his daily routine....looking a little mellow every morning he gets awoken and taken to a location far far away.. aiseh.. either Nenek Ban or Nenek Serdang. Shoutout to Daddy who has been really patience and would go through his daily routine getting RL ready for the trip.. the long trip.....
RL visited Mumzie's school and was playing football with his auntie Datin Kimbie....
RL at Mumzie's desk.. and some onlookers mesmerised by his dashing smiles.... passion for calendar? I should have known.. now I'm laying every calendar in the room hehehe.. so he'd stay still and play in 'one' spot.
Cruel Cruel Cruel. I never wanted to hold him every time he has to be injected. And the nurse was really lazy too.. she didnt want to take any more patients so she kept me by the table chit chatting for over an hour.. I thought I was being held for something important or at least given tips on feeding him food. We only spent 10 minutes in the injection room! Pemalas jua tuu....
A restless boy having his afternoon nap... *sigh* such a long day today. Off to Nenek's birthday bash at night too........

No comments: