24 March 2008

Miscommunication


I like this.. it is like a summary.. I might just show this to students , to tell them this is how you actually summarize, but not quite. hahahaha... this shows how human nature works, news travel from one mouth to another (bukan from one mouth to another ear kan? hahaha) and how people can take things positively or negatively, but usually the latter.

This also helps me analyse people's character, I notice that when someone chitchats about what somebody said, what somebody has told someone, what events happened at so and so, well, I notice that people who are blunt, tend to tell the truth. Well-said. I mean, they are the ones who tell a story correctly, not like in the contents above,twisted or in a different tone. Whereas, people who seldom say anything and want to gossip, tend to edit a story and in a negative way too. Oh dear, have been meaning to say something like this for ages! It has been an issue that I have running in my head every time somebody says something.

No comments: