29 March 2008

RL loves Satay

He just lovessssss chicken satay... I know I shouldnt encourage him but he is picky about food... we are lucky that he eats at all.... we had chilli crab, Mongolian beef, great satay ( I'd eat satay everyday if I get a chance!), garlic potatoes, pasta, salad, ox soup, fried rice, grilled items and the cakes! arghhhhhhhh! I have a thing for the seasons small butter sponge cake .. haha.. even when we dont go for the buffet, we'll be given some complimentary ones hehehe... We skipped ice cream and Bro Yus skipped his ambuyat. I dont eat ambuyat. hehehe... so fair... we both were so full... we forgot to get those two....until it was too late. *sigh*

The question is.. I didnt realise Daddy's eyes can get that big (pix 2)... hehehehe ampun doro.... (he doesnt even understand doro tu som....)

No comments: