01 March 2008

Happy Birthday Zurai

aahhhaaakkksss... ironic ironic... Jai's birthday today! An ole pic of us during my birthday during IRC days, Jerudong Park days,KIA kuning days, Babana days.... HAHAHAHA you think I am about to let that statement about KIA kuning hanging... hahhahaha....cali cali... yes, the photo was taken during KIA Kuning days... the song at the time was that Never ever song hahaaha... and I cant even remember what was in during those days... aaah.. when Scenario rose to fame hahaha evidently.... hahaha

Somehow.. it is the only available pic of us for now. During scenario era at a Bank's function. Hahahaha.. those were the days.... hahaha mana si Kayoy ah? Kayoy you better be reading this blog! What is yellow and is not a babana? hehehehe.. what? what? It zooms around ...hahaha yes KIA Kuning.

Profile: Zuraidah a.k.a Jai is my childhood bestfriend... just like that Auntie Mai of Raiyan whose status on speed dial is questionable. Hahaha.. Mai's not Jai's. I dont talk to Jai as often now.. a son happened.. hehhehehehe... she has an only son.. a lot older than Raiyan and has recently started school. Maybe an addition Jai? I miss having her around. We used to paint the town scarlet,violet and fuschia. She answers to the name kuntum ... hahahaa.. chemong tu kucing! *inside joke*. She is always smiling... actually her face is made that way , so even in her sleep she smiles, so it's not fair. And awu wah Jai... sorry about the kuu.... err.. yg kuning atu hehehehe... main main wah... you can yell at me later... hehehe I'm not about to let you read this blog without tears in your eyes due to excessive laughing. ROTFLMAO.

Hahahahaha.. I remember ROTFLMAO as I recently laughed about those days and recollected all the abbreviation.

I rest my case. Happy Birthday Jai... <3 ya.

No comments: