06 March 2008

Heartstopping Presentation

Check out the new set of furniture.... we are rich... Brunei schools are rich.. I think we have a million dollar budget per school now. We make use of it well! Soon those ugly cheap glasses will be pimped to nice China... the silverware not the country (ahahahah this reminds me of Ross in F.R.I.E.N.D.S).
That guy on the left is my Inspectorate.. the one who might just yell at me on Monday 10th March for my terrible attendance. The rest of them in the pix are the Management team. I felt so out of place ... Anyway, my presentation went really well.. cos I didnt have to talk hahahaha.. I was nerve-wrecked anyway. I would have blurted out my words. Thank God for Macbook. I did everything on video and taped my voice, from the greeting to the final. I didnt have to talk hehehehe....

I thought I heard them said very good, excellent, really excellent. Humbly, I said thank you and played it kewl. On my mind .... " oh good jolly good, then maybe you will forget about my attendance". I'm always late for work! I claim to be an on time person, but not when you have a little tantrum... heheheh Raiyan.

No comments: