05 March 2008

RL's Day & Haircut!

Photos courtesy of Nenek K's MMS.
Wahhh.. breakfast.. in the kitchen? A grown up boy yeah.... Nenek K & A babysat RL today.
RL looked really calm. But I know him well enough to know that his heartbeat must have raced like his zoom zooms.
Happy... but I heard he cried towards the end.
uwaaaaaaaaa...... where is the David Beckham haircut

Pimped by Uncle Bak ..... hehehhhee.... the tired look is either because he is beat but refused to sleep.. or trying to overcome his barbershop experience. I shall post his 1st haircut pixies.he he he he.... scared he must be! Look.. the background.. the 3 lads in their towels... hehehehe
AT Gin Choo with Neneks and Gang. Sporting his complete Bob the builder gear. I totalled him up (with the help of the auntie he called Mai.. salah kira kali eh...).. he was wearing worth $170 head to toe. hahah Not a cent did I spend on his kit today. All courtesy of Neneks.
tailored.. still with Nenek. At that precise moment Mumzie was having a looong nap at home.
I am cutting this tail off.. heheheh I dont like it. Daddy was the one who kept his hair long... hhehehe.. Neneks thought I wanted it there so they kept it just in case.
OOo~uuuhh~oohhh in daa armeeyyy.... the armeeehhh nawwwww~

No comments: