10 March 2008

Don't Trust People.

I should sleep. The inspectorates are coming yeaaahh~ I almost .. well might have gotten into trouble. A so-called friend borrowed my 2007 Record Book and didnt return it to me. She dares say I didnt take it back from her as she has been carrying it to work the past few days. Isnt it anyone's duty to return it back? I had to ask? The last time she borrowed my work, it went missing a few weeks, and also dared to say I should have taken it the first time she wanted to return it. I said she could photocopy and I expected it to be returned in my pigeon hole pronto. So, it wasnt even my fault! Kan belabih comment on her own fault.

I dont like it when someone is too bigheaded to apologise for their own stupidity. And she also claimed that my marks in the 2007 record book were fine when I asked her to check for me. NOT! Some were not filled in! I had to check for the old paperwork to fill in. Had she not insisted on sending it back to me earlier in the night, I might get into trouble in the morning. Pissed me off! Thank God I let her send my work. I didnt trust her. In fact no one trusts her. Owing people money and all. Well, the people said. I told her not to bother me at all anymore. Hope she gets the message. Good riddance.

Moral of the story : Dont trust people. Especially one who claims to be forgetful but wont kill a friend. Inda ku nyusah kan kawan ku nya. Nyusah kan kali ah...A Hipocrite? Asal mau barang ku .. nada kan di liat... nyusah kan eh.... I dont like people like that. I dont have any slight respect for people like that. Pulang tah org jenis pekelahian mcm ia.. belabih. Salah orang yo! So Shut up!

No comments: