10 March 2008

RL's Hectic Day

As he arrived at Neneks in the morning.. he started stacking his toys and happily waved good bye to Daddy.. he he he...
Too tired from playing..slept on the way to the restaurant for lunch with Neneks.
Sporting his new watch hehehe...
Home again... didnt even get to take his shoes off.. he zooms his alphabet train set. One of many.
Raiyan's new toys... but look at the two lads go... removing what Nenek A so carefully pinned back onto the table slots. he he he.... everytime the stacks were pinned, they both took them off right back. hehehe. very noisy.

Mumzie had an emotional night... Daddy kept saying sorry and thought that by rubbing my head would make me stop crying..... why? I woke up at 7pm realising Daddy hadnt picked Raiyan up. He got tricked. Neneks kidnapped Raiyan till nightfall. Mumzie potpet potpet at Neneks when we zoomed in heavy rain to 'collect' my precious son. Last I saw him was 7am.. sobb..sobb....

No comments: